AT SEA CURACAO
Board this luxurious sailing yacht from At Sea Curacao for your Klein Curacao experience. The At Sea day trip to Klein Curacao allows you to sail to this idyllic island in a small group of maximum 20 people on a luxurious way.
Hop on board and be welcomed with coffee or tea. After a short explanation by the captain you sail to Klein Curacao. After a trip of approx. 2-hours you arrive at this bounty island. Upon arrival sandwiches and fresh fruit is being served. Subsequently you will be brought to shore by a dingy (small rubber boat). A nice BBQ lunch will be served on the sailing ship and you can enjoy refreshments from the bar all day long.
DEPARTURE: 1 day per week on Thursday this day trip departs at 9:00 AM from Jan Sofat Marina. Approx. 5:00 PM you arrive back again
- Sandwiches and fresh fruit in the morning
- BBQ-lunch with chicken/fish or shrimps and meat in the afternoon
- Open bar all day long
- Use of snorkel gear
- This day trip departs at 9:00 AM from Jan Sofat Marina. Approx. 5:00 PM you arrive back again
- When you don’t have a rental car, you can book the trip including a hotel transfer for a small amount extra.
- Availability: once a week on Thursday
- Price indication: from 118,- euro per person. Children up to 11 years 82,- euro per child
Because of enormous popularity of the Klein Curacao trips we advise you strongly to book your trip way in advance and not wait until you arrive at Curacao. The chance that trips are sold out on short notice is 99% and it will be very disappointing when you find out that you cannot join. And why wait? We're proud partner of a large online ticket company which enables you to book your Klein Curacao boat trip easily online. Go ahead, click here book this trip and make sure your spot is guaranteed! And, its guaranteed that you will pay the same price or even less than on location. How cool is that?