POWERBOAT CARIBBEAN: FROM 79,- EURO PER PERSON
Just relaxing on a tropical island is to boring for you? You want some excitement as well? Ok, get ready for the Powerboat.
No need to get up early with the Powerboat Klein Curacao trip. It departs at 10:00 AM. On board, you’re welcomed by the Captain. After his instruction, it’s time to get ready. Make sure you’re strapped in and hold on because the speed is incredible and you will arrive at Klein Curacao in no-time. It’s a 45-minute ride only. An extra adrenaline kick free of charge with this trip to Klein Curacao! Because of the speed the chance of getting seasick is minimal which is a great advantage of this boat trip.
The Powerboat trip is excluding catering so you’ll have to bring your own drinks (no glass!) and snacks. You will be on the island for approx. 4-hours.
DEPARTURE: 3 days a week on Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:00 AM at Zanzibar (Jan Thiel). Approx. 4:30 PM you arrive back at Zanzibar again, in time for the famous happy hour at Zanzibar.
- Life vest & snorkel gear
- Water & Soda (bring your own snacks)
- Use of a Palapa on the island for shade
- A tour with the Powerboat is entirely at your own risk
- You need to be in good health to come along on this trip
- Availability: 3 days a week on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Price indication: from 79,- euro per person
- Kids can join from the age that they have a swim certification and are accompanied by an adult (no special price available)
Because of enormous popularity of the Klein Curacao trips we advise you strongly to book your trip way in advance and not wait until you arrive at Curacao. The chance that trips are sold out on short notice is 99% and it will be very disappointing when you find out that you cannot join. And why wait? We're proud partner of a large online ticket company which enables you to book your Klein Curacao boat trip easily online. Go ahead, click here book this trip and make sure your spot is guaranteed! And, its guaranteed that you will pay the same price or even less than on location. How cool is that?